Bobby's Blog...<br>        " Process Poetic " <$BlogRSDUrl$>

                                                                   Font:  LG  |  sm


Tuesday, October 14, 2003



Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
                      &
When it's dark enough men see stars.
                      &
Imagination is not a talent of some men but is the health of every man.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson




Got a walk in yesterday and today. Yesterday's walk was a wee bit too late and so I had to stumble and bumble my way the last 15 minutes home. Took a different route today... 15 minutes of walking uphill, pant, pant, and cruised most of the way home. Next time I'll leave so I can see the sunset to the west - it's a beautiful view from atop the ridge. It's getting dark way too early for my taste, 6:30 PDT, but then the solstice has passed and PST starts, as usual, the Sunday before Halloween... only two weeks away. Still, the weather is absolutely gorgeous... high 70°'s Fahrenheit with a light breeze.

Spent a good chunk of time working on my new website yesterday ( still not up ). Another two poems with music/noise and some artwork made up to accompany them. Also spent time trying to fix some bugs in Windows. Did a short Scan Disk and defragged and emptied the cache of cookies, etc... ran Spybot and AdAware Another update for my old 98SE box was alerted to me by Microsoft, so I was up late downloading the patch for IE and OE last night, after 3:00 a.m. PDT.

Needless to say I slept in later than I intended, 1:00 p.m. PDT, just in time to receive my grandson David, home from 1st grade.

The e-mail from the family has been sparse, to say the least. My sister Debi has been sending attached stuff, but I haven't been able to read it. After reading Da Boards I found MVPs.org which stated a problem with OE users reading attachments sent by " Outlook " users that may be a problem if Rich Text is used. E-mailed a note to Debi to see what's up with that... maybe we'll have a solution ?


Ming na oh tee hoi ee ah eng tai chao !



C'ya.  
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?