Bobby's Blog...<br>        " Process Poetic " <$BlogRSDUrl$>

                                                                   Font:  LG  |  sm


Monday, November 17, 2003



" No man is an Island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the Continent, a part of the main; if a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friends or of thine own were; any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankind; And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee. "
John Donne (1572 - 1631), Meditation XVII

" What I am is what I am, Are what you are or what ? "
--Emma Bunton, lyrics



Da Boards, fed horses, some web page work, BLOG, Da boards.

Puppies born ( 8-9 ? )!!! Proud mother Cheyenne and father Chinook. Most gray and some black/white.

Watched Babylon 5 ( 2nd Season ) on VHS on Sunday... all 6 segments that came with boxed set... found for only $4.99 USD brand new ! Much enjoyed... and with no commercials ! and only a few interruptions. It took me years to see all the episodes on TV at all strange hours of the day... 9a.m., 3a.m., 6a.m.,... rarely contiguous.

The kitten was found yesterday ! Now spends time indoors sleeping, when Ashley, my granddaughter, isn't carrying it around. Ashley and I named it " Pogo ".

My cold getting better ? No energy... just want to sleep.

Melanie's birthday today ( the 17th ). Don't recall seeing her since 1st grade... funny the things one remembers.

in less than (1) hour ( now )... I'll be 50 years old... according to some death watch web site I have 13 years left... so much for me wanting to live forever ! Gail has nearly 30 years left. No - no hair on my nipples.

More about me than you would really want to know: Music of the 1980's / colour: blue / my number: 537 / My life's favorite years: 1953-1962... mostly in Seattle ( at least what I can remember of them ). Favorite food(s): Chicken/chocolate. Favorite drink(s): Stinger and Scorpion, Port and sherry, Cabernet Savignon and Zinfandel, coffee and tea, pilsner and anything from " Sierra Nevada " brewery. Favorite rock groups: Yes ( " Love will find a way "), Scorpions, AC-DC, Def Leppard, The Doors, Led Zeppelin, REM, Queen, Boston, Jefferson Airplane/Starship ( " Miracles "), Beastie Boys ( You gotta fight ! ! for the right !! to parrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty ! ), Jethro Tull, Pink Floyd, ELO, Fleetwood Mac, The Offspring, ... good lord I could go on and on. Zodiac sign: Scorpio. Favorite classical piece: Pachabel's " Canon in D minor " and " Claire de Lune " by Debussy. Opera: Carmen

Foggy out tonight... what gloom awaits ?,



'til whenever... whatever !




C'ya.  
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?