Bobby's Blog...<br>        " Process Poetic " <$BlogRSDUrl$>

                                                                   Font:  LG  |  sm


Sunday, November 09, 2003



" There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line. "
--Oscar Levant



Long extended stay at Da Boards... trolls, demons, aliens, hopelessness, help, and amusement ;)

Suicide... a link... not for me... for you ??? ( a poem selection c&p shown below )

Whether the Weather: Rain.

Missed the bloody eclipse ! from the cloud cover.


               Psalm 83,


       "I am so depressed tonight, O God.

       I feel as if I am the sole target

       of an enemy barrage -

       that all the demons of hell are bent

       upon damning my soul for eternity.

       Consume, O God, these demons that depress,

       these enemies that plague my soul.

       May the whirlwind of Your Spirit

       sweep them out of my life forever.

       May I awaken with a heart full of joy,

       and with the strength and the courage

       to walk straight and secure

       in the dangerous

       and difficult paths before me."



       : Leslie F Brandt




Até já !







C'ya.  
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?