Bobby's Blog...<br>        " Process Poetic " <$BlogRSDUrl$>

                                                                   Font:  LG  |  sm


Thursday, December 04, 2003



" It is my belief that nearly any invented quotation, played with confidence, stands a good chance to deceive. "
--Mark Twain, " Following the Equator "



My brother Jim's birthday today December 4th ( 49 years old ) !! Tried calling his home ( and brother Robin's also ) with no luck... just ring, ring, ring. Not even a bloody machine to talk to... so anyhow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIM !!!

I've been reading an adaptation of Dante's " Inferno "... a tough read... the Italian verse on the left pages oft times makes more sense to me than the English version... and I don't understand Italian !

Vacations over. Much excess in food and drink and familial bonding and relaxation. Trying to re-adapt to normal home life in the zoo.

My Mother-in-law's computer took a dump... I'm trying to help resurrect after Gateway did an OS wipe. USB mouse/new Epson 3 in 1 printer/Earthlink: After connecting a PS2 mouse in addition to the USB mouse... that problem solved. Epson 3 in 1 installation went smoothly... once we had a mouse !!! Well, still mucking with a missing DLL ( OLEACC.DLL ) to get Earthlink up and running.

I'm going to set up Gail's new eMachines 2800+ on Saturday...

My attempt at helping Gail with her accounting study is poor at best... seems another foreign language I missed.

Catching up on e-mail... ugh !... s,lnmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ( kitty on keyboard ! ) pyware and anti-virus updates... and wuz-up with Da Boards.

(3) kittens hangin' in there... (2) in here right now.

'Kids' may have a rental in Georgetown soon???... be still my bleeding wallet... I mean - beating heart !

Kuv yuav rov qaab moog tsev !



C'ya.  
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?