Bobby's Blog...<br>        " Process Poetic " <$BlogRSDUrl$>

                                                                   Font:  LG  |  sm


Sunday, February 15, 2004


" Panic is a sudden desertion of us, and a going over to the enemy of our imagination. "

--Christian Nevell Bovee


Another good quotation: " Faith is the refusal to panic. " --David Martyn Lloyd-Jones...

Ashley arrived home crying in pain after the ice show. A terrible ear-ache has her in its grasp.

Gail's critical updates for Windows XP are finally finished... started on my Mother-in-law's computer.

Brother-in-law Kenny having a problem with his computer CD ROM drive. He's going to drop it off Sunday for me to have a look-see. He also mentioned he found some Top Raman noodles inside the tower... hmmmmmmm...

My entries... " Poetry in Motion" daily contest:


                         Repose



                   A bench

                   in the shadows

                   of the mimosa tree

                   a shimmering quiet found

                   a delicious serenity


                   :Bobby Nichols 2-14-2004




              Panic Attack


        The road closes in

        my vertigo runs rampant

        skewed aspect indeed


        :Bobby Nichols 2-15-2004


" Repose  "... Poem finished on the 14th... and submitted on the 15th... for consideration on the 16th ! I love Mimosa trees... a close 2nd after Dogwood trees.

" Panic Attack  "... a Haiku: The scene given... a country dirt road, flanked by trees in springtime. The road narrowing to a point in the distance toward the center of the scene. My first impression was of a closing in as I get with 'Panic Attacks' when I drive, hence the title. I love to drive... not having a vehicle at my beck and call hurts. But the vertiginous feelings I do get when the attacks occur, when I get a chance to drive, scare the living hell out of me. I wrote a poem 6/8/2003 of a trip Gail and I took to Reno, Nevada, that included a few lines on the disorder I faced at that time, in a relatively humorous fashion. www.nomorepanic.co.uk/coping.htm is a link to a site that may help one with 'Panic Attacks'.

Hasta sa masunod atong pagkita !!!


C'ya.  
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?