Bobby's Blog...<br>        " Process Poetic " <$BlogRSDUrl$>

                                                                   Font:  LG  |  sm


Saturday, February 14, 2004


" To love at all is to be vulnerable. "

--C.S. Lewis

Happy Valentines Day !!!



Received a Valentines Card from Mom in the mail... Ashley quickly took possession. Thank You Mom !!!

Daughter Chrissy and her husband Richard and their daughter Ashley to see " Disney on Ice " at the Arco Arena tonight. The show is apparently about the Disney " Princesses ", so Ashley has a lovely Princess outfit on. My grandson David stayed home with Gail and I, but will go next week to a motorcycle rally.

My entries... " Poetry in Motion" daily contest:

      

                                   Ego


                   Dream and reality

                   manifested in causality

                   contains one's self

                   replacing non-existence


                   :Bobby Nichols 2-14-2004




              On the Bayou


        I squint my eyes tight

        see a witch on broom in flight

        trees reflect bayou


        :Bobby Nichols 2-14-2004


" Ego  "... welllllllllllllllll... that's what 'spoke' to me as I stare at the 'tiles' given.

" On the Bayou  "... a Haiku: A bayouesque setting was used for inspiration... Trees reflecting off the water, blue sky, water coursing. As nothing really came to mind I tried to 'see' outside the teserect of limitations, actually squinting my eyes to re-image the picture. At that, I then see the large end of a broom framed by blue with a hint of something further up the 'broomstick'... different !!!


'Iorana !!!


C'ya.  
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?