Bobby's Blog...<br>        " Process Poetic " <$BlogRSDUrl$>

                                                                   Font:  LG  |  sm


Tuesday, February 10, 2004


" We must never forget that art is not a form of propaganda; it is a form of truth. "

--John F. Kennedy



E-mailed a member of the El Dorado Writers' Guild for info and received a prompt e-mail back with said info... cool ! Perhaps I can make a meeting.

My response to my brother Robin on a confirmation order for a printer he's sending me:


Whoa... Dude !!!!

A     waiting
W     ith
E      xtreme
S      ystaltic
O     pen-
M     outhed
E      xitation

! ... Dude !!!!

( shouting down the hallway ): Hey Gail... look what my Bro's sending me !!!
Whoa... Dude !!!!
No... I don't have to mow his lawn or nothin'... Coooooooooool !!!
Whoa... Dude !!!!...




Time to check out the daily poetry contest for tomorrow...
Mbae mi lukem yu !!!




C'ya.  
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?