Bobby's Blog...<br>        " Process Poetic " <$BlogRSDUrl$>

                                                                   Font:  LG  |  sm


Monday, March 01, 2004


" Do you think that you shall enter the Garden of Bliss without such trials as came to those who passed before you ? "

--Qur'an / Koran



Cold or something... ( Flu ? ) almost gone. Perhaps a bit of sinus problems left and a little difficulty breathing and ears stuffed up. Terrible when one needs rest but one's back keeps one out of bed... rather tortuous actually. No real help from without when it came to needing some peace and quiet.

The rest of the family has been pretty much spared any full-blown illness... though my grandson David did miss a couple days from school with perhaps a 24 hour maladay... his illness not too apparent when home. Gail still getting along with her numerous aches and pains.

Felt so bad I rarely used the computer, and then only to keep the e-mail from overflowing... still lots of e-mail to read through. My Spam seems to be on the increase too.

On 2/23 I briefly went outside... saw my first Bumblebee since fall. Plum trees in the Sacramento area have been blossoming, as have some of my vincae. Rain has been off and on for days. Temperatures to be in the mid 60°'s Fahrenheit with clearing skies for the next 5 days or so.

Spiritual update... Baptism on the 6th ! When announce at Sunday's service I was asked to stand. I did... barely, with all the blood rushing from my face from anxiety. Studying " The Book of Mormon " and " Bible ", and trying to become worthy... a large step for me.

Reading Lockergnome newsletter gave me this link... e-bility.com... with more accessibility links for enabling software. About time to update my accessibility help page soon. Another link from TechTv's 'TSS' for XPress_It... an $850 USD custom Speech Engine for people with Cerebral Palsy.

My entries... " Poetry in Motion" daily contest: No poetry done since becoming ill... feel really bad about that. I will try to ease back into my routine as soon as I feel a bit better.

Ser deg senere !!!


C'ya.  
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?