Bobby's Blog...<br>        " Process Poetic " <$BlogRSDUrl$>

                                                                   Font:  LG  |  sm


Saturday, April 10, 2004


" As I lived up to the highest light I had, higher and higher light came to me. "

--Peace Pilgrim



Also by Peace Pilgrim: " For light I go directly to the Source of light, not to any of the reflections. " and " You are within God. God is within you. " and " No one can find inner peace except by working, not in a self- centered way, but for the whole human family. " I had never heard of her before this short research... what a great gift she had.

Throw and catch with grandkids David and Ashley the other day. Earlier my wife Gail and I and the grandkids went searching for crystals in the upper pasture with Gail's dog " Poop " lashed down with (10) lbs ( (4.53) kg ) of weight tied to the end of her leash to slow her down. " Poop's " one dog that if she isn't tied down or leashed or slowed down somehow will just take off for the hills... a real brainiac. No crystals, but some good exercise walking up the slope.

Repairs getting along on my daughter Chrissy's and her husband Richard's mobile home. I'm not handy at all, but I can watch with the best of them.

I tried helping Gail a bit with her accounting homework for her rehab home schooling. I've always had a better grasp of math than most, marveling in its truth and symmetry... but this stuff is worse than Greek to me !!! 'Prolly' best if I learn the vernacular, and then learn the algorithms. * side note: " Algorithm " named after the Iranian mathematician, Al-Khawarizmi, according to thefreedictionary.com... the online dictionary I use that I just linked to... interesting !

Took a longer walk than usual on Thursday... one hour plus ( maybe (2) miles / (3) plus kilometers or so ) and now my left arch is killing me. Looks like a few days off from walking. Probably the shoes I picked up a bit ago... the arches very solid.

I've been remembering a few dreams... lately. Evidently I'm not getting enough oxygen from my apnia-and-oxy set-up. One dream had me throwing a bowling ball the size and shape of a watermelon into a toilet... only to find that the ball wouldn't return. After waiting a bit, I was presented with (2) new normal bowling balls ( I believe urethane with the weight core uniquely configured ) that fit perfectly ( finger-tip grip... of course ) in replacement for the 'watermelon' ball that was damaged, somehow. My score, and team, penalized for delaying play... I now continue what appears to be league play and am allowed to throw my ball into the television sets now set up. O-K-A-Y !!! (35)+ years exposure to bowling and the business of bowling weighing on the brain !

Our new kittens are now old enough to be held by Gail and I ( as opposed to (3) year old Ashley and (7) year old David ). (3) kittens: one all black with no tail... like its momma; one that is mostly black with some white, and a tail, like my cat Taffy-doodles... with a marking in white on its back that nearly resembles a question mark... quite appropriate since we thought its mother, Spooky, was a male... and neutered.; and the last kitty, which I haven't seen yet, that is mostly white with black, and a tail, like my cat Figaro ( see the animated .gif that heads the top of my BLOG ). The black kitty with no tail will be adopted by Gail's nephew, Paul, for his two little boys, Dante and Thaddeus.

That's all for now...

Xudaafiz !!!


C'ya.  
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?