Bobby's Blog...<br>        " Process Poetic " <$BlogRSDUrl$>

                                                                   Font:  LG  |  sm


Wednesday, May 05, 2004




" Laughter is the tonic, the relief, the surcease for pain. "
--Charlie Chaplin... a link !!!



More from Charlie Chaplin:

" Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself. "

" The saddest thing I can imagine is to get used to luxury. "

Hamburgers and fries served up by my wife, Gail, tonight... with grilled onions... yum !

Gail took a pain or sleeping pill tonight to try to get some relief from her pain and get some rest. Everything she tries to do seems only to exacerbate her condition. I can only pray.

I'm being stalked by a mosquito right now... the spiders who share space with me aren't pulling their weight. Ten minutes later with flyswatter in hand I manage to cease her advances... making it evident that she had been, in one respect, successful.

Well ( opening myself up for retort ), a few more poems in quick fashion for the contest. I finished the previous May 5th offerings prior to the 9 p.m. PDT deadline and was able to complete for tomorrow's entries shortly thereafter... cool !!!

My entries... " Poetry in Motion" daily contest:



Surcease



Sky molt'n in toto

The very earth scourged

Time melts

.......... ended


:Bobby Nichols

5-5-2004



The Parrots


Scarlet feathered love

Paired forever, the Parrots

Preening, nestled tight


:Bobby Nichols 5-5-2004



" Surcease  "... Not much one can do with less than (100) 'tiles'... I did my best... a chance to use 'surcease' again... a mortal era ending ?

" The Parrots "... a Haiku: Gail exclaimed on how beautiful the photo of the Parrots was... and told me that they, birds, " are the only creatures that mate for life ". Welllllllll... as I elicit " deep thoughts " from my " shallow mind "... then lapse into silence mode...

The site I use for 'Goodbye' has been down ? So...

oooops... let's edit and try that again !!!

ttfn !!!


C'ya.  
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?