Bobby's Blog...<br>        " Process Poetic " <$BlogRSDUrl$>

                                                                   Font:  LG  |  sm


Monday, November 26, 2012

"Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius."

--Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart



So like I was saying (4-years or so ago)...

I've had a website up for some time now under a pseudonym for my poetry that can be viewed at My poems to date.  I have to express thanks to LitNet for much inspiration and guidance.  I have taken some time off on my writing and just yesterday felt the urge to "pen" a fancy that I thought in the rough on the way to a home teaching appointment.  Its inspiration came to me from our choir director who asked us prior to the 3rd song during Sacrament meeting to read pg. ix paragraph 3 in our "Hymns" book for direction from the First Presidency c.1985.  Though a member of the choir I still struggle with many hymns... but I do try !

Battling a tenacious plumbing leak... no end in sight.  Also a septic system problem... digging up the stump of what was a 30-foot pine tree parked near said septic system.  Fix-it ticket & fine for broken car windshield. Etc.. But the blessings I have received these last 4-years overwhelm anything in the downside.

This last birthday has made me feel 6-years older rather than one.  Me mind's been failing me more and more, but all's good.

Well, time to put this to bed and see if my post needs editing (looks funny with one "t" in editing).

Drop me a line if you feel so inclined...


C'ya.  
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?