Bobby's Blog...<br>        " Process Poetic " <$BlogRSDUrl$>

                                                                   Font:  LG  |  sm


Tuesday, November 27, 2012

"Virtue is bold, and goodness never fearful."

--William Shakespeare


A poem from the past that tickled me in the writing and creation of its animated .gif:


Poem - A Porous Mind


Rain begins tomorrow through the week end. While staring out my window a stir of wind brings hundreds of brown leaves to carpet-bomb our property. The sound of singing rakes to follow after the storm.

Still have dial-up internet service after all these years... still can not justify the cost of broadband out here in the boonies of Garden Valley.

Gail is off to her Uncle's home to help. Such a sweet spirit she has when she's not encumbered with pain nor lack of sleep; something, unfortunately, rare in our circumstances. How she copes with me I do not know.


 Before the Autumn Storm

    While staring
    out my window
    a stir of wind brings
    hundreds of brown
    leaves carpet-bombing
    our property  
    I think then of the
    sound of singing 
    rakes to follow 
    soon after
    the storm

    11/27/2012


A penny to spend, then out to the feed/hardware store for more repairs, et al. I'll tidy up this post later. Adieu.


C'ya.  
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?